Self-Contained Unit (90MA)
90 MA self-contained marine air conditioning units are standalone cooling systems. They can easily be installed anywhere in the vessel, as they contain all the components of an AC system in one location. Our sturdy self-contained systems provide years of reliable, efficient, and quiet operation.
- Nominal cooling loads: 10.5 kW / 35.1 kW
- Refrigerant R134a, R404a, R407
- Easely removable panels for inspection and maintenance
- For duct or free blow applications
- Units supplied factory pre-charged only requiring suitable water and electrical connections
- Electrical supply:
- 230V 3ph 60Hz
- 460V 3ph 60Hz
- 380 3ph 50Hz
More information about Self-Contained Unit (90MA)
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our 90 MA self-contained marine air conditioning unit. Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel or structure.
Download the Self-Contained Unit (90MA) brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Download the brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now
- Chilled/L.T. Water Filtration UnitMore information
- Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Package UnitMore information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us