Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)
ENG and DNG marine centrifugal fans are used in the ventilation system of seagoing ships with unrestricted cruising area as well as offshore objects. The fans can be used as exhaust or supply fans and be installed inside the compartment. The 1-phase drives (ENG) can be adjusted directly. The 3-phase drives (DNG) can be adjusted by a converter.
All drive motors employed are designed for continual operation and comply with the valid VDE regulations, Euro-norms and accident prevention regulations.
All employed fan impellers are dynamically balanced in two planes. The balance quality is according to DIN ISO 1940.
With the low-pressure fans, fans with split-pole motors and external rotors, forward-curved drum-type rotors (DNG 9-30) or backwardcurved high-performance impellers are employed. The standard material is galvanized-steel plate.
Direction of rotation
The direction of rotation is defined in relation to the suction side of the fan. The standard design is clockwise rotation. Unless otherwise specified in the order, the motor is mounted at:
- clockwise rotation: foot R90, terminal box RO
- anticlockwise rotation: foot R90, terminal box RO
More information about Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG). Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel or structure.
Download the Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG) brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Download the product brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now
- Galley Induction VentilationMore information
- Axial Fans (HUA and VLA)More information
- Axial Fans (IGW)More information
- Axial Fans (WMOR and WMOD)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)More information
- Dampers ACMore information
- Dampers HTMore information
- Dampers SFMore information
- AXC Duct FansMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us