Dredger ventilation systems
A well-dimensioned ventilation system provides accommodation areas onboard dredgers with sufficient fresh air to assure high indoor air quality for the crew. Fresh air is vital to both personnel and machinery and the wellbeing of the crew affects its productivity. With a Heinen & Hopman ventilation system, you are assured of fresh air onboard while noise and vibration levels are kept to a minimum.
The release of highly poisonous H2S (Hydrogen Sulphide) is a known risk in the dredging industry. H2S exposure can occur during traditional dredging works and becomes a serious threat for the crew when it spreads through the ventilation system. To minimize the risk, we install air filtration units capable of removing hydrogen sulphide, methane, and carbon dioxide.
Protection of equipment
Continuous operation is extremely important in the dredging industry. As sand and dust may enter dredgers’ machinery spaces and cause great damage to engines or generators, it’s essential to protect the engines and generators. By integrating special spin filters in our air intake systems, you can rest assured your equipment stays in top condition.
- Galley Induction VentilationMore information
- H2S filtration unitMore information
- Axial Fans (IGW)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)More information
- Axial Fans (WMOR and WMOD)More information
- Dampers ACMore information
- Dampers HTMore information
- Axial Fans (HUA and VLA)More information
- Spiro / Air DuctsMore information
- Dampers ALMore information
- Dampers SFMore information
- Duct Fans RS and ERM-EXMore information
- WMR Duct FanMore information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-3)More information
- AXC Duct FansMore information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Centrifugal fans (WPM and WPMA)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-1)More information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us