Dredger heating systems
The dredging sector is a heavy industry that sets high demands to the equipment that is used during dredging activities. Dredging ships must be able to handle diverse weather conditions from temperatures below zero to a desert climate. Dredging in cold climates requires additional measures to keep the crew warm and uncomfortable and keep equipment operational. Especially in these areas where harsh environmental conditions prevail, a reliable heating system is of uttermost importance.
Reduced energy and maintenance costs
Cost-competitiveness plays a huge role in land reclamation projects and constructing and maintaining ports and waterways. Energy-efficiency reduces fuel costs and reliable equipment results in improved continuity of operation. Our redundant heating systems for dredgers consist of state-of-the-art components and materials so we can offer our clients a high level of reliability, uninterrupted operation and low maintenance costs. By re-using the waste energy from engines and generators in our heating systems we can achieve substantial energy savings.
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Unit heatersMore information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Duct HeatersMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us