Air Handling Units (DB)
Air Handling Units (DB) are used for the offshore and marine industry. The air handling units are specially designed to be compact and allow for fitting in the often limited space of ships, yachts and offshore modules. The fans are made of high-quality materials to withstand the extreme sea climate conditions. The air handling unit is made of the most sturdy materials to withstand extreme cold or hot and humid air conditions, the salt sea air and the extreme environments.
The units comply with the following guidelines: Machinery Directive 2006/42/ EC Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC ATEX 94/9 / EC (ATEX 95) EMC Directive 2004/108/EC Pressure Equipment 97/23/EC The units conform to the following casing-properties (according to EN 1886):
- Casing strength: D1
- Casing air leakage: L1
- Filter bypass leakage: F9
- Therm. transmittance: T2
- Thermal bridging factor: TB2
- ISO 9001
More information about Air Handling Units (DB)
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our air handling units (DB). Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel or structure.
Download the Air Handling Units (DB) brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Download the product brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now
- Replacement ChillerMore information
- Chilled/L.T. Water Filtration UnitMore information
- Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Absorption ChillerMore information
- Subsea ChillerMore information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us