Self-Contained Unit (AM)
AM self-contained marine air conditioning units are standalone cooling systems. They can easily be installed anywhere in the vessel, as they contain all the components of an AC system in one location. Our sturdy self-contained systems provide years of reliable, efficient, and quiet operation.
Types of AM self-contained units
- VK self-contained marine type air conditioning unit
- VK air-cooled air conditioning unit
- TR self-contained marine air conditioning unit
- TRA air-cooled split marine air conditioning unit
- KW self-contained marine air conditioning unit
- KWA air-cooled split marine air conditioning system
- ACC (H&V) marine air-cooled condenser
- FP air-cooled hazardous area air conditioning unit
- KWG galley self-contained air conditioning unit
More information about Self-Contained Unit (AM)
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our AM self-contained marine air conditioning unit. Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel or structure.
Download the Self-Contained Unit (AM) brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Our working method
Each project is a unique combination of improvisation and routine. There is only one thing that all the projects have in common: the main processing, all the way from initial inquiry to after-sales care:
Download the brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now