Rotary Tube Cleaner
We have extended our product range with a new, innovative product, which is highly recommended by chief engineers working in the maritime industry. Using the compact and lightweight Rotary Tube Cleaner chief engineers can easily clean straight tubes in shell & tube heat exchangers (seawater cooled condensers) and not only extend the lifetime of the condensers, but also save time. Simultaneously the service space needed for cleaning is strongly reduced compared to cleaning with brush and rod by hand.
"We have just recently used the new Rotary Tube Cleaning machine on our condenser tubes. What a wonderful machine! It makes the job so much easier and less mess. I wish I had this machine years ago, thanks for introducing me to it. Every yacht should have one of these marvellous machines!"
- Shaun Connolly, Chief Engineer MY Montkaj
Rugged and dependable
The powerful Rotary Tube Cleaner handles the demanding environment of a chief engineer like no other tube cleaner.
- A sturdy roll cage protects the tube cleaner.
- The quick connect shaft is attached and disassembled with a simple push.
- A chain drive system replaces the traditional rubber belt for smooth performance in challenging situations.
- The motor assembly is connected with vibration isolators to help tolerate bumps and jolts.
- The Rotary Tube Cleaner is easy to carry and less than half the weight of other tube cleaners.
- Interchangeable flexible shafts, cleaning brushes and tools.
- 'Sweet Spot' 862.5 RPM
- Simultaneous water flush
- Forward and reverse foot switch activation
Download the brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now