The package unit type HH-PU is a compact unit specially designed for marine installations as air supply for single pipe and or dual pipe systems on board of ships and platforms.
The HH-PU consists of an air handling unit and a cooling plant.
The air handling unit consists of:
- Air mixing section: with air regulating valves.
- Filter section: cleanable filters, type filtermats P15/500
- Heating section: electrical, thermal oil, steam or hot water coil
- Cooling section: with cooling coil of 100% of the total cooling capacity for direct expansion
- R-407C (optional: R134A).
- Humidifier section: steam humidifier, complete with hygrostat and solenoid valve and droplet separator (optional).
- Fan section: centrifugal fan complete with flexible and vibration/mounted, suitable for medium pressure.
- Plenum section: with air duct connection or flanges (optional)
The cooling plant consist of:
- Compressor: semi-hermetic
- Condenser: shell and tube condenser
- Frame: galvanized steel or stainless steel including vibration dampers
- Control starter panel: all necessary control equipment for accurate control of correct working of the package unit
More information about our package units
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our package units. We are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel or structure.
Download the Package Unit brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Our working method
Each project is a unique combination of improvisation and routine. There is only one thing that all the projects have in common: the main processing, all the way from initial inquiry to after-sales care:
Download the brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now