Offshore Ventilation Systems
The offshore industry faces tough environmental conditions, from tropical areas with high temperatures and humidity to extreme arctic conditions with freezing temperatures and dry air. A good ventilation system needs to keep the air quality high and prevent the pollutants and health problems that can be caused by poor ventilation. Moisture and mould issues, which increase significantly in offshore environments, will also be avoided when you install a proper ventilation system.
Heinen & Hopman has the experience and know-how to install systems that fully comply with such situations. We are also aware that labour and logistic costs have to be kept to a minimum. Via smart engineering and the use of strong corrosion & explosion proof materials, Heinen & Hopman has the answers you require. Some of our ventialtion solutions for offshore application are:
- Temporary Refuge Units (TR)
- Explosion proof fans
- H2S filtering systems
- Purge/pressurization systems for LQs
- Oil mist filters for cleaning oil-based air (mud pit rooms)
- Shale shaker ventilation
- Tip extraction for welding torches
- Welding fume extraction
- Marine ventilation systems suitable for zone 1 & zone 2
Worldwide 24/7 service
We also offer 24/7 service and spare parts availability worldwide so you can contact us at any time you may need our assistance.
More information about our offshore ventilation systems?
In case you have any questions about our marine HVAC systems, we encourage you to contact us. Our experienced and knowledgeable employees can help with all your questions about our offshore marine ventilation systems and more.
Our working method
Each project is a unique combination of improvisation and routine. There is only one thing that all the projects have in common: the main processing, all the way from initial inquiry to after-sales care:
HVAC for the Offshore Industry
A good ventilation system needs to keep the air quality high and prevent the pollutants and health problems that can be caused by poor ventilation.
- Sales Manager
- Sales Manager
- H2S filtration unitMore information
- Temporary Refuge UnitMore information
- Axial Fans (HUA and VLA)More information
- Axial Fans (IGW)More information
- Axial Fans (WMOR and WMOD)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-1)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-3)More information
- Centrifugal fans (WPM and WPMA)More information
- Dampers ALMore information
- Dampers SFMore information
- Dampers HTMore information
- Dampers ACMore information
- Spiro / Air DuctsMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us