Self-Contained Unit (AM)
AM self-contained marine air conditioning units are standalone cooling systems. They can easily be installed anywhere in the vessel, as they contain all the components of an AC system in one location. Our sturdy self-contained systems provide years of reliable, efficient, and quiet operation.
Types of AM self-contained units
- VK self-contained marine type air conditioning unit
- VK air-cooled air conditioning unit
- TR self-contained marine air conditioning unit
- TRA air-cooled split marine air conditioning unit
- KW self-contained marine air conditioning unit
- KWA air-cooled split marine air conditioning system
- ACC (H&V) marine air-cooled condenser
- FP air-cooled hazardous area air conditioning unit
- KWG galley self-contained air conditioning unit
More information about Self-Contained Unit (AM)
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our AM self-contained marine air conditioning unit. Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel or structure.
Download the Self-Contained Unit (AM) brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Download the brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now
- Containerised HVAC RoomMore information
- Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Unit heatersMore information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Duct HeatersMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us