Production platform heating systems
Fluctuating oil and gas prices have energy companies investing in the optimization of existing wells while searching for new reserves. However, because easily accessible resources are already used for production, these searches are focused on less accessible areas, such as the polar regions and deep oceans. Especially in these areas where harsh environmental conditions prevail, a reliable heating system – to keep the crew warm – is of uttermost importance.
Comfortable living quarters
The productivity and health of the hard-working crew is partly dependent on the quality of the indoor environment. We understand that productivity and healthy employees are among the main priorities. Heinen & Hopman heating systems provide your crew inside the living quarters with perfect thermal comfort and high indoor air quality.
Icing is a major concern for year-round operation in cold climate regions. Platform ice accretion is caused by atmospheric icing and sea-water spray icing. By installing anti-icing and de-icing systems for helidecks, gangways etc., icing problems on your platform are avoided.
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Containerised HVAC RoomMore information
- Unit heatersMore information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Duct HeatersMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us