Containerised HVAC Room
As time is always of the essence in the offshore industry and vessel owners make it a priority to keep the necessary yard visits as short as possible, suppliers must ensure their products do not add to vessel owners’ time constraints. To help save time spent on tasks, Heinen & Hopman has developed a containerised fan room that can be completely pre-fabricated and tested before delivery to the vessel. Due to the design, installation time onboard can be shortened tremendously.
A customized design
A modified cargo or offshore certified container is used as the base for the fan room. The container size may vary from 10ft up to 40ft in high cube execution. The choice depends on the space needed to fit all required equipment and is influenced by the available space onboard. For the engineering and design of the containerised fan room, a specialised team of HVAC engineers with lots of experience in the oil & gas industry is deployed. In close co-operation with the customer a 100% customised design can be created to suit all necessary requirements.
- 100% customised design;
- Completely ‘plug & play’;
- Completely pre-fabricated and tested before delivery;
- Conditioned airflows up to 40.000 m3/hr;
- Cooling capacities up to 800 kW - available in chilled
- water or direct expansion execution;
- Integrated ducting, chilled water piping, cables and control.
More information about the Containerized HVAC Room
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our the containerized HVAC room. Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel or offshore structure.
Download the Containerized HVAC Room brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
- Chilled/L.T. Water Filtration UnitMore information
- Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Containerised HVAC RoomMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Subsea ChillerMore information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Package UnitMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us