Offshore HVAC Systems
The environment on the open seas is usually rough and relentless. The extreme conditions faced offshore are not for the faint hearted and the hardworking crew is constantly exposed to these harsh temperatures and humidity. As HVAC involves air handling – which can be very dangerous onboard an oil rig should explosive fumes be emitted – systems have to be designed and installed that take this harsh environment fully into account. The reliability and quality of the equipment design is of utmost importance. Therefore, our offshore HVAC systems are durable and reliable, resistant to extreme temperatures, the salty environment and even suitable for operating at dangerous Zone 1 and 2 locations.
Regulations for offshore HVAC systems
Our offshore HVAC systems are always in compliance with the latest offshore requirements, such as DNV, Lloyds, NDM and NORSOK, and can be executed in explosion proof version as well. We can design many different HVAC products for the offshore industry:
- HVAC solutions for the offshore wind industry
- Tip extraction for welding torches
- Mud pit ventilation
- H2S filtering systems
- Welding fume extraction
- Purge/pressurization systems for living quarters
- Oil mist filters for cleaning oil-based air (mud pit rooms)
- Shale shaker ventilation
- Temporary refuge
Bespoke offshore HVAC systems
At Heinen & Hopman, we partner with our clients to develop tailor-made solutions. We are not afraid to think outside the box. Our specialization is to incorporate clients’ specifications in customized HVAC systems, no matter how demanding. Don’t hesitate to contact us with unusual requirements, because we are eager to come up with a solution.
Worldwide 24/7 service
We also offer 24/7 service and spare parts availability worldwide so you can contact us at any time you may need our assistance.
More information about offshore HVAC systems
Please contact us for more detailed information and advice regarding your requirements. Our employees are eager to help you and find a solution to all your challenges.
Our working method
Each project is a unique combination of improvisation and routine. There is only one thing that all the projects have in common: the main processing, all the way from initial inquiry to after-sales care:
HVAC for the Offshore Industry
As HVAC involves air handling – which can be very dangerous onboard an oil rig should explosive fumes be emitted – systems have to be designed and installed that take this harsh environment fully into account.
- Sales Manager
- Sales Manager
- Temporary Refuge UnitMore information
- H2S filtration unitMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Axial Fans (IGW)More information
- Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Centrifugal fans (WPM and WPMA)More information
- Axial Fans (WMOR and WMOD)More information
- Package UnitMore information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-3)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-1)More information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)More information
- Axial Fans (HUA and VLA)More information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us