The package unit type HH-PU is a compact unit specially designed for marine installations as air supply for single pipe and or dual pipe systems on board of ships and platforms.
The HH-PU consists of an air handling unit and a cooling plant.
The air handling unit consists of:
- Air mixing section: with air regulating valves.
- Filter section: cleanable filters, type filtermats P15/500
- Heating section: electrical, thermal oil, steam or hot water coil
- Cooling section: with cooling coil of 100% of the total cooling capacity for direct expansion
- R-407C (optional: R134A).
- Humidifier section: steam humidifier, complete with hygrostat and solenoid valve and droplet separator (optional).
- Fan section: centrifugal fan complete with flexible and vibration/mounted, suitable for medium pressure.
- Plenum section: with air duct connection or flanges (optional)
The cooling plant consist of:
- Compressor: semi-hermetic
- Condenser: shell and tube condenser
- Frame: galvanized steel or stainless steel including vibration dampers
- Control starter panel: all necessary control equipment for accurate control of correct working of the package unit
More information about our package units
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our package units. We are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel or structure.
Download the Package Unit brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Download the brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now
- Turbocor ChillerMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Liquid Temperature Control UnitMore information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Package UnitMore information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Absorption ChillerMore information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Fan Coil Units (for Navy)More information
- Booster CoolerMore information
- Low-magnetic ChillerMore information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us