Air In & Outlets
The air inlet and outlets are used on installation of neutral ventilation systems for the fresh air intake serving any kind of ventilation systems. There are different types of air in- & outlets with different sizes and options:
- Mist eliminators
The head openings are available in different materials:
- Hot-dip galvanized steel
- Stainless steel 316L
- Primed and painted steel
More information about Air Inlets & Outlets
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our air inlets and outlets. Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel.
Download the Air In & Outlets brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Download the product brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Air Handling Unit RefurbishmentMore information
- Air In & OutletsMore information
- Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Package UnitMore information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us