Duct Fans RS and ERM-EX
The RS centrifugal duct fans are designed for round duct systems. The backward-curved blades achieve a high efficiency and low noise level. The motor has an isolation class F and a protection class IP33 with an electric connection box protection of IP44.
- Made of steel (or plastic on request)
- Intergrated thermostatic switch
- Fans can be used to supply or exhaust air
- Fans can be installed horizontally and vertically
- Fans can be installed in flexible or rigid duct
- Incl. terminal box
ERM EX fans
The ERM.EX duct fans can be used in hazardous areas (e.g. battery charge room, garage, paint store, etc.). The ERM. EX is ATEX-certified mentioned for explosive atmosphere. The maximum air temperature is 50°C. EX ventilators cannot be frequently driven and must be protected against exhausts of objects with a diameter larger than 12 mm. The ventilators are made of antistatic plastic (polyamide).
More information about RS and ERM-EX Duct Fans
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our RS and ERM-EX Duct Fans. Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel or structure.
Download the RS and ERM-EX Duct Fans brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Download the brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now
- Galley Induction VentilationMore information
- Axial Fans (HUA and VLA)More information
- Axial Fans (IGW)More information
- Axial Fans (WMOR and WMOD)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)More information
- Dampers ACMore information
- Dampers ALMore information
- Dampers HTMore information
- Dampers SFMore information
- AXC Duct FansMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us