Superyacht support vessel heating
A reliable heating system is vital in order to keep your staff and overflow guests warm on your superyacht support vessel. Our reliable heating technology keeps everyone onboard warm and comfortable when cruising in colder climates.
Reduced environmental footprint
After propulsion, HVAC is still one of the main energy consumers onboard, so we are always researching and developing energy-saving HVAC products in order to improve this. Using technologies like heat recovery and absorption cooling, we recycle the energy from diesel engines’ cooling water and exhaust air. State-of-the-art HVAC control solutions allow for energy-efficient operation.
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Unit heatersMore information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Duct HeatersMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us