Tender Garage Cooler
New yachts are becoming larger and more luxurious than ever, with all the features onboard reflecting the exclusive requirements of owners. Everything needs to be perfectly finished down to the smallest detail, including the tender garages found on almost every yacht. These spaces are now also being enlarged, carry state-of-the-art equipment and are often luxuriously finished and furnished with higher quality materials.
As tender garages become bigger and more sophisticated, the way they are air conditioned has to be adapted to make sure that the tenders and other equipment is maintained in an ideal state. To avoid mould, corrosion and other damage, the space must be kept at specific conditions that minimise humidity. Reacting to this demand in the market, Heinen & Hopman has come up with a new specialised solution.
The solution for superyachts
Our modified Tender Garage Cooling unit is sleek, with a frame and double-walled insulated panels made from AISI 316L that allow it to withstand sea water and air conditions. The unit is fitted with jet nozzles for a wider than usual range in air flow and is designed to be explosion proof (ATEX) according to class specifications.
The technical specifications of the unit can be adjusted according to owners’ requirements. We have the capacity to design, build and install a Tender Garage Cooler to suit any needs.
- Completely build from stainless steel AISI 316L;
- ATEX Certified (According Class);
- 3 Jet nozzles for a big air throw;
- Controlled filtration, cooling, de-humidifying and heating;
- Easy maintenance;
- Optimal climate control to protect the equipment inside the tender garage;
- Fully customizable.
More information about the Tender Garage Cooler
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about the tender garage cooler. Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel.
Download the Tender Garage Cooler brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Download the product brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now
- Turbocor ChillerMore information
- Replacement ChillerMore information
- Chilled/L.T. Water Filtration UnitMore information
- Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Absorption ChillerMore information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us