Research vessel air conditioning
Our state-of-the-art air conditioning technology assures scientists can do their job in the highest level of comfort – even in the most extreme climates. Designing a well-balanced air conditioning system – while at the same time controlling noise levels – requires specialist knowledge and a thorough investigation of our clients’ needs. With over 50 years of experience in air conditioning technology, Heinen & Hopman knows how to assure you of a comfortable indoor climate.
The health of your crew is extremely important as it impacts their productivity as well. Our air conditioning systems are equipped with a high end filtration system that prevents the transmission and spread of particulates and microbial contaminants through the AC equipment.
In order to prevent the formation of mold, mildew and bacteria, the HVAC system needs to be disinfected regularly. Our HVAC systems are designed and installed in such a way that the equipment is easily accessible for cleaning and maintenance work.
- Chilled/L.T. Water Filtration UnitMore information
- Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Subsea ChillerMore information
- Replacement ChillerMore information
- Package UnitMore information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Absorption ChillerMore information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us