Safety and recovery of subsea divers has been extremely important at topic when it comes to subsea expedition, subsea installation and/or maintenance. Especially in extreme climate conditions. Cooling of hyperbaric rescue chambers post launch is crucial in Middle Eastern ambient conditions to avoid divers from hyperthermia. With no power supply from the ship or platform, the cooling system has to be self-sustained using battery power.
Our subsidiary CASP has developed a subsea chiller for such applications which operates on 24Vdc/48Vdc battery power and can last up to required hours, regulating the temperature inside the hyperbaric rescue chamber.
More information about the Subsea Chiller
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about the Subsea Chiller. Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel or structure.
Download the Subsea Chiller brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Download the product brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now
- Turbocor ChillerMore information
- Replacement ChillerMore information
- Chilled/L.T. Water Filtration UnitMore information
- Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Absorption ChillerMore information
- Subsea ChillerMore information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Package UnitMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us