Construction vessel air conditioning
Our state-of-the-art air conditioning technology assures your hard-working crew can enjoy their time off duty in the highest level of comfort – even in the most extreme climates. Designing a well-balanced air conditioning system requires specialist knowledge and a thorough investigation of our clients’ needs. With over 50 years of experience in air conditioning technology, Heinen & Hopman knows how to assure you of a comfortable indoor climate.
The health of your crew is extremely important as it impacts productivity, and consequently profitability. Our air conditioning systems are equipped with a high end filtration system that prevents the transmission and spread of particulates and microbial contaminants through the AC equipment.
Because HVAC is still one of the largest energy consumers onboard a ship, our air conditioning systems are carefully designed to be as environmentally friendly as possible. By implementing heat recovery technology for example, waste heat produced by the vessel’s generators is re-used to warm up air in the air handlers. Our highly efficient air conditioning technology allows for significant fuel savings and reduced operation costs.
- Chilled/L.T. Water Filtration UnitMore information
- Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Subsea ChillerMore information
- Turbocor ChillerMore information
- Replacement ChillerMore information
- Package UnitMore information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Absorption ChillerMore information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us