The ventilation system of an OHVS should provide sufficient ventilation and air distribution for the dilution, dispersion and removal of potential hazardous concentrations of flammable gaseous mixtures in hazardous areas. By keeping rooms at an overpressure, ingress of salt particles, dust and salt water aerosols into the system is avoided. Back-up ventilation – natural ventilation – will fulfill all requirements for all technical- and control rooms.
In the unfortunate event of a mechanical failure, the ventilation system needs to be able to continue its operation. Our ventilation systems for the offshore wind industry are therefore often in redundant execution. UPS powered back-up systems can provide a solution in case the main power source is unavailable.
- Axial Fans (IGW)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)More information
- Axial Fans (WMOR and WMOD)More information
- Dampers ACMore information
- Dampers HTMore information
- Axial Fans (HUA and VLA)More information
- Spiro / Air DuctsMore information
- Dampers ALMore information
- Dampers SFMore information
- Duct Fans RS and ERM-EXMore information
- WMR Duct FanMore information
- Air In & OutletsMore information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-3)More information
- AXC Duct FansMore information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Centrifugal fans (WPM and WPMA)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-1)More information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us