Jackup rig air conditioning systems
No matter how unforgiving the environment, Heinen & Hopman air conditioning systems are up to the task. Designing a well-balanced air conditioning system requires specialist knowledge and a thorough investigation of our clients’ needs. For jackup rigs, mostly air cooled condensing systems are used as jackup rigs can change their elevation above sea level and cooling the condenser with seawater is not an option. With over 50 years of experience in air conditioning technology, Heinen & Hopman knows how to assure you of a comfortable indoor climate.
A healthy crew improves safety
The health of your crew is extremely important as it impacts productivity, profitability and safety. By maintaining tolerable working conditions in an environment characterized by high temperatures and excessive humidity levels, offshore staff can perform their job safely and comfortable. We take several measures to improve IAQ, focusing on the prevention of transmission and spread of particulates and microbial contaminants through the HVAC infrastructure. Our air handling units are equipped with access panels and designed and installed to be accessible for periodic inspections and air intake filter changing. The condensate collection pans are readily accessible for inspection, cleaning and maintenance.
- Replacement ChillerMore information
- Absorption ChillerMore information
- Chilled/L.T. Water Filtration UnitMore information
- Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Containerised HVAC RoomMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Subsea ChillerMore information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Package UnitMore information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us