Navy Ventilation Systems
It’s not only the weather that can raise the temperature onboard. Equipment such as engines generate an exceptional amount of heat and a proper ventilation system is essential to remove this heat and control the hot spots. On navy vessels, where toxic vapours or flue gas might have to be extracted from the air in extreme circumstances, dependable ventilation is vital. The ability of marine ventilation systems to protect the crew from these threats is especially important onboard navy ships, as a great deal of activity involving complex equipment takes place in a relatively small space, using large amounts of energy.
Heinen & Hopman HVAC
To meet navy requirements, Heinen & Hopman can ensure that your equipment is explosion proof, shockproof and electromagnetically compatible. Our mechanical ventilation systems maintain the quality of breathing air in the vessel and the crew and sensitive equipment are protected from potential hazards, like explosion, fires, and excessive heat.
Custom-built to your requirements
As no vessel is the same and demands on navy vessels are extremely high, Heinen & Hopman offers fully-custom-built ventilation systems. Many frigates, mine sweepers, patrol vessels and corvettes are already equipped with our HVAC systems. We are experienced in designing and manufacturing many different types of ventilation systems, including navy-specific systems like ammunition space ventilation. Some of our commonly supplied mechanical ventilation solutions for navy vessels are:
- Engine room ventilation
- Vehicle deck ventilation
- Hangar ventilation
- Galley ventilation
- Hospital ventilation
- Ventilation of ammunition spaces
- Over-pressure ventilation
More information about navy ventilation systems
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more detailed information and advice. We are eager to help you find a solution to meet your requirements. We offer 24/7 global service and spare parts availability as well.
Our working method
Each project is a unique combination of improvisation and routine. There is only one thing that all the projects have in common: the main processing, all the way from initial inquiry to after-sales care:
The client needs the highest quality as they need to rely on the equipment when the going gets tough.
- Sales Manager
- Sales Manager
- Modular CBRN Air Filtration UnitMore information
- NBC Air Filtration UnitMore information
- Spiro / Air DuctsMore information
- Axial Fans (IGW)More information
- Axial Fans (WMOR and WMOD)More information
- Galley Induction VentilationMore information
- Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-1)More information
- Axial Fans (HUA and VLA)More information
- Centrifugal fans (WPM and WPMA)More information
- Dampers ACMore information
- Dampers HTMore information
- Dampers ALMore information
- Dampers SFMore information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-3)More information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us