Navy Air Conditioning
Traveling to an area for disaster relief or to secure remote regions, navy sailors often find themselves in very hot climates. Both the crew and essential equipment such as weaponry and radar electronics have to be kept cool at all times. Taking specific navy requirements into account and leveraging on our vast experience in this field, Heinen & Hopman offers high quality systems and installations that are shockproof and electromagnetically compatible. This ensures the reliability of your high-tech and sensitive equipment.
Heinen & Hopman expertise
We are specialised in designing the best air conditioning systems that are used in the most unstable climates. We can design and build to meet any requirements regarding the size and capacity of the air conditioning systems, and all our naval chillers are built in compliance with the latest regulations. We can supply equipment for, among others, corvettes, frigates, minesweepers, submarines, survey vessels and patrol vessels.
In order to give you an impression of our range of navy air conditioning systems, we have listed some commonly supplied examples below:
- Air conditioning system, single duct / duo duct / VAV reheat
- Fan coil units / gravity coolers / duct coolers
- Direct cooling of SEWACO (sensor weapon and commando) systems
- Shock-proof chilled water plants
- Hospital / Operating room air-conditioning
- Ammunition storage air-conditioning
Need some advice?
In case you would like more information or advice regarding our naval air conditioning systems, please contact us. Our experienced and highly skilled employees will help you with any questions.
Our working method
Each project is a unique combination of improvisation and routine. There is only one thing that all the projects have in common: the main processing, all the way from initial inquiry to after-sales care:
We offer AC systems that are shockproof & electromagnetically compatible.
- Sales Manager
- Sales Manager
- Fan Coil Units (for Navy)More information
- Absorption ChillerMore information
- Booster CoolerMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Liquid Temperature Control UnitMore information
- Package UnitMore information
- Turbocor ChillerMore information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Low-magnetic ChillerMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us