Mine countermeasure vessel air conditioning
Our state-of-the-art air conditioning technology assures the crew can do their job in the highest level of comfort – even in the most extreme climates. Designing a well-balanced air conditioning system – while at the same time controlling noise levels – requires specialist knowledge and a thorough investigation of our clients’ needs. With over 50 years of experience in air conditioning technology, Heinen & Hopman knows how to assure you of a comfortable indoor climate.
No cooling, no warship
In a combat encounter the objective of the opposing force might be causing critical equipment to fail (weapons systems or cooling equipment of weapons systems), leaving the ship defenceless and forcing a withdrawal. As most modern combat systems require cooling, if the cooling system fails, so too does the weapons system. Therefore, Heinen & Hopman air conditioning equipment has a high resistance (MIL S 901 compliant) to underwater explosion shocks.
- Absorption ChillerMore information
- Turbocor ChillerMore information
- Chilled/L.T. Water Filtration UnitMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Liquid Temperature Control UnitMore information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Replacement ChillerMore information
- Package UnitMore information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Fan Coil Units (for Navy)More information
- Booster CoolerMore information
- Low-magnetic ChillerMore information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us