Ferry heating technology
For ferries sailing in cold climates, a heating system is indispensable in order to ensure passenger comfort. Improve the customer experience by providing a perfect climate in restaurants, cabins and entertainment areas.
Save on fuel costs
Operating a ferry requires huge amounts of fuel. A large part of the total energy consumption is used for operating the HVAC system and therefore the HVAC system is one of the main targets for efficiency improvements. Several techniques can be applied in order to maximize the HVAC system’s energy efficiency, without having to make concessions regarding the onboard climate. We use high-efficiency fans, we build high-efficiency chillers, we implement heat recovery systems and we manage and control the HVAC system intelligently with our control technology. An intuitive SCADA interface allows for easy control.
- Cruise Fan Coil Unit Ferro HTMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Cruise Fan Coil Unit Enigma LTMore information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Unit heatersMore information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Duct HeatersMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us