Ferry air conditioning
Our state-of-the-art air conditioning technology assures passengers can enjoy their ferry crossing to their destination in the highest level of comfort, so they arrive well-rested at their destination. Intelligent supervision SCADA systems allow for controlling, monitoring and adjusting from one central location.
Reducing energy consumption
Reducing energy consumption influences fuel costs and contributes to the ferry operator’s profit. As the HVAC system is one of the main energy consumers onboard, we can achieve significant energy savings by implementing technologies such as heat recovery and CO2 controlled HVAC.
- Cruise Fan Coil Unit Ferro HTMore information
- Battery Room CoolingMore information
- Replacement ChillerMore information
- Absorption ChillerMore information
- Chilled/L.T. Water Filtration UnitMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Cruise Fan Coil Unit Enigma LTMore information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Package UnitMore information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us