Centrifugal fans (WPM and WPMA)
WPM marine centrifugal fans are used in the ventilation system of seagoing ships with unrestricted cruising area as well as offshore objects.
The fans can be used as exhaust or supply fans and be installed inside the compartment. The fans have a compact, study construction and a high-efficiency impeller with backward-curved blades.
Made of carbon steel. The impeller is made of sea-water-resistant aluminum alloys. Standard treatment is hot-dip galvanizing. Special coatings with marine paints are available on request. Small motors are coupled directly to the casing. Larger motors are fitted to the supporting pedestal. Explosion-proof fans have a brass lining on the inner surface of the casing in way of the impeller. On request, fans are available with flanged flexible connections for
inlet and/or outlet and shock absorbers.
3-phase motor, in marine execution, induction, squirrel cage. The motors are available with mains supply at 50 Hz and 60 Hz.
Allowable tolerances of working parameters of fans (air displacement, pressure, power consumption and efficiency) are in accordance with standard PN-77/M-43021.
More information about Centrifugal Fans
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our centrifugal fans. Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel.
Download the Centrifugal Fans (WPM and WPMA) brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Download the product brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now
- Galley Induction VentilationMore information
- AXC Duct FansMore information
- Centrifugal fans (WPM and WPMA)More information
- Axial Fans (HUA and VLA)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-3)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-1)More information
- Axial Fans (IGW)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)More information
- Axial Fans (WMOR and WMOD)More information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us