Heinen & Hopman Romania has expanded into the civil market since 2010, starting with HVAC systems for offices/utility buildings and later extending to industrial applications, the heavy duty transport sector and healthcare institutes. From 2015 Heinen & Hopman Romania has been approaching the food and beverage industry and retail producers. Currently, the company is researching the possibilities of conditioning of halls for bulk storage of agricultural products.
Our main projects include:
- Design, equipment acquisition and execution of HVAC systems, automation for HVAC systems - Office headquarters DMT Marine Equipment SA Galati.
- Equipment acquisition and execution of HVAC systems and sanitary systems - Industrial building for installation and testing of naval equipment SC DMT Marine Equipment SA Galati.
- Equipment acquisition and execution of HVAC systems, automation for HVAC systems - Office headquarters and storage room SC Den Breejen SRL Galati.
- Design and execution of central heating system equipped with condensing boilers with natural gas operation - Office headquarters and Warehouse Damen Shipyards Galati.
- Design, equipment acquisition and execution of HVAC systems, automation for HVAC systems – Office headquarters Damen Shipyards Galati.
- Design and execution of ventilation system with heat recovery – Fitness center One Gym Galati.
Service and maintenance
We provide to our clients the following:
- Design, technical assistance and execution of HVAC systems (heating systems, ventilation systems, central heating), sanitary systems and automation for civil and industrial buildings;
- Ducting installation and insulation Aeroflex/Armaflex for HVAC systems and cooling systems;
- Piping installation for sewage and pluvial systems (PVC, PP sewage, Geberit Pluvia system, Blucher, Wavin sewage system);
- Commissioning of HVAC systems;
- Maintenance services: the main purpose is to assure the proper functioning of the systems through preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance. If correctly applied, these will increase the lifetime and performance of all installations and equipment.
Heinen & Hopman Romania’s production facility provides a wide range of necessities/components, such as:
- Rectangular ducting within the range of 0,8 mm - 8 mm thickness;
- Bends, reductions rectangular to rectangular, reductions round to rectangular, reductions round to round, T branches, Y branches;
- Sound dampers;
The above mentioned can be executed in steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel and aluminium.