AXC Duct Fans
The AXC marine duct fans are designed for a wide range of applications. Thanks to the combination of a centrifugal fan with backward-curved blades, a high efficiency with a low noise level is achieved. The AXC-series duct fans are available for duct sizes with a diameter of 100 mm up to 355 mm with flow rates up to 2350 m³/h and pressures up to 902 Pa.
- Made of steel or plastic, with epoxy coating
- Speed-controllable using optional solid-state speed control
- Fans can be used to supply or exhaust air
- Fans can be installed horizontally and vertically
- Fans can be installed in flexible or rigid duct
- Extensive range of accessories
More information about AXC Duct Fans
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our AXC Duct Fans. Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel or structure.
Download the AXC Duct Fans brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Download the product brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now
- Dampers ACMore information
- Dampers ALMore information
- Dampers HTMore information
- Axial Fans (HUA and VLA)More information
- Axial Fans (IGW)More information
- Axial Fans (WMOR and WMOD)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-3)More information
- Centrifugal fans (WPM and WPMA)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-1)More information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us