Fire and gas dampers
Fire and gas dampers prevent the spread of fire, smoke and gas between fire zones, where people must have the maximum amount of time to react to possible fire. The dampers are type-approved according to A0 (A60) or H0 (H120).
The patented blade structure of the FDB2 dampers have special seals that are effective up to 300 °C and thermally activated graphite seals that expand when the heat rises to 150 °C in ductwork. These unique safety features ensure air tightness and low leakage to prevent fire, gas and smoke progression in a ductwork.
Shut-off dampers shut off the airflow in ductwork where tightness, thermal insulation and reliability are important. The dampers meet international standards for rectangular and circular ducts. The leakage class is accordance with the EM1751 standards.
Balancing dampers adjust or control the air flow rates in ductwork where leakage does not have significant importance.
Non-return dampers / Pressure relief dampers
Non-return dampers and pressure relief dampers are used in oil and gas applications to prevent backflow and relieve the pressure through ventilation ductwork. The opening pressure can be individually adjusted. The dampers are also applicable in marine ventilation systems.
Blast dampers protect ventilation systems against the effects of explosions. The dampers shield industrial facilities and related buildings against destructive blast forces. The dampers offer higher air flow capacity and increased level of safety as well as flexibility for design of duct systems.
Air flow adjustment dampers
PRA air flow adjustment dampers are manually adjustable measurement units for circular ducts. The dampers are used in duct systems to control the air flow.
The dampers can be controlled electrically, pneumatically or manually. In case of fire, the fire and gas dampers will close automatically. The electrically and pneumatically controlled dampers are driven by an actuator.
- Belimo actuators: as standard actuator.
- Schischek actuators: actuator used in explosion-proof areas or if the actuator must open/close within 3 s/90°.
More information about Dampers HT
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our Dampers HT. Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel or structure.
Download the Dampers HT brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Download the brochure for detailed information and technical specifications, free of charge!Download now
- Galley Induction VentilationMore information
- Axial Fans (IGW)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)More information
- Axial Fans (WMOR and WMOD)More information
- Dampers ACMore information
- Dampers HTMore information
- Axial Fans (HUA and VLA)More information
- Spiro / Air DuctsMore information
- Dampers ALMore information
- Dampers SFMore information
- Duct Fans RS and ERM-EXMore information
- WMR Duct FanMore information
- Air In & OutletsMore information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-3)More information
- AXC Duct FansMore information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Centrifugal fans (WPM and WPMA)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-1)More information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us