Ferry mechanical ventilation systems
When passengers choose a ferry as their mode of transportation, they expect to enjoy their crossing in comfort and arrive well-rested at their destination. Part of the passenger comfort is determined by the indoor climate. To achieve a pleasant indoor climate, the ventilation system must comply with strict requirements regarding air flow, temperature and noise.
Car deck ventilation
During vehicle loading/offloading operations, flammable vapours and noxious fumes are evolved. A car deck ventilation system is a must when you want to guarantee adequate air circulation (an increased number of air changes) to ensure that any concentration of vapours or noxious fumes does not become a hazard to health.
Safety is the number one priority onboard ferries, where a fire could put people’s life in serious risk. When a ship catches fire, the fire detection system should be activated immediately and shut down the ship’s air conditioning and ventilation systems. Our ventilation systems are equipped with high-quality fire and smoke dampers to prevent smoke and fire from spreading through the HVAC system.
- Galley Induction VentilationMore information
- Axial Fans (IGW)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)More information
- Axial Fans (WMOR and WMOD)More information
- Dampers ACMore information
- Dampers HTMore information
- Axial Fans (HUA and VLA)More information
- Spiro / Air DuctsMore information
- Dampers ALMore information
- Dampers SFMore information
- Duct Fans RS and ERM-EXMore information
- WMR Duct FanMore information
- Air In & OutletsMore information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-3)More information
- AXC Duct FansMore information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Centrifugal fans (WPM and WPMA)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-1)More information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us