Ferry air conditioning
Our state-of-the-art air conditioning technology assures passengers can enjoy their ferry crossing to their destination in the highest level of comfort, so they arrive well-rested at their destination. Intelligent supervision SCADA systems allow for controlling, monitoring and adjusting from one central location.
Reducing energy consumption
Reducing energy consumption influences fuel costs and contributes to the ferry operator’s profit. As the HVAC system is one of the main energy consumers onboard, we can achieve significant energy savings by implementing technologies such as heat recovery and CO2 controlled HVAC.
- Chilled/L.T. Water Filtration UnitMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Replacement ChillerMore information
- Cruise Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Package UnitMore information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Absorption ChillerMore information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- DiffusersMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us