The Commissioning Engineer is responsible for ensuring that HVAC systems function properly and meet the client's requirements.
- Testing, commissioning and balancing of HVAC systems.
- Evaluating systems to increase maximum performance.
- Producing progress reports for clients and management.
- Providing customer-support and onsite troubleshooting.
- Executing tasks within budget.
- Mentorship and contribution to the development of Junior Commissioning Engineers.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar) with a minimum of 3 or more years of experience in HVAC related systems.
- Sufficient knowledge of electrical and control systems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Knowledge of the marine industry is a preference.