Boat engine room ventilation
Boat engine room ventilation is crucial for well-functioning systems. It’s not only the weather that can raise the temperature onboard, equipment such as engines generate an exceptional amount of heat as well. Thus, a proper boat engine room ventilation system is essential to remove this heat and control the hot spots. This minimizes the chances of engine room overheating and damage to engines, generators, cooling and electrical systems is prevented. Ventilation in the engine room enables the boat’s engines to work more efficiently and powerful, while extending the mechanical life of the equipment.
Bespoke boat engine room ventilation
Heinen & Hopman’s expertise is to provide our clients with custom-made ventilation systems, offering solutions to their needs. We have equipped more than 10.000 vessels with bespoke HVAC systems over the past fifty years. Our systems are accurately designed, manufactured, commissioned, and additionally benefitting from our global service network. We can design, manufacture, and install boat engine room ventilation for any type of vessel and offshore installation, anywhere in the world. We have designed engine room ventilation for navies, commercial shipping vessels, and yacht ventilation as well.
Worldwide 24/7 service
We also offer 24/7 service and global spare parts availability so you can contact us at any time you may need our assistance.
Our working method
Each project is a unique combination of improvisation and routine. There is only one thing that all the projects have in common: the main processing, all the way from initial inquiry to after-sales care:
- Axial Fans (HUA and VLA)More information
- Axial Fans (IGW)More information
- AXC Duct FansMore information
- Axial Fans (WMOR and WMOD)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (ENG and DNG)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-1)More information
- Centrifugal Fans (GTL-3)More information
- Centrifugal fans (WPM and WPMA)More information
- Dampers ACMore information
- Dampers ALMore information
- Dampers SFMore information
- Dampers HTMore information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us