Air Conditioning in Ships
Air conditioning in ships is very important for the transported goods as well as for the crew. The onboard air conditioning provides the crew with a comfortable climate for carrying out their daily tasks. Simultaneously, the machinery and cargo onboard ships need to be provided with fresh and cool air as well. Heinen & Hopman has provided numerous AC systems for many different types of ships.
Custom-built air conditioning in ships
Heinen & Hopman is renowned for making customized HVAC systems. Whatever our clients’ needs are, we design the smartest solutions and use product of the highest quality. We can design energy efficient air conditioning systems as well for any type of vessel. Often installed air conditioning systems are:
- Single duct air conditioning system
- Air handling units
- Split air conditioner
- Packaged air conditioning units
- Cabin air conditioning units
- Direct expansion system
Worldwide 24/7 service
We also offer 24/7 service and spare parts availability worldwide so you can contact us at any time you may need our assistance.
More information about air conditioning in ships
Please contact us for more detailed information and advice regarding your requirements and discover the opportunities.
Our working method
Each project is a unique combination of improvisation and routine. There is only one thing that all the projects have in common: the main processing, all the way from initial inquiry to after-sales care:
With over 50 years of experience in HVAC, we are able to meet any AC requirements.
- Sales Manager
- Sales Manager
- Absorption ChillerMore information
- Replacement ChillerMore information
- MGO CoolerMore information
- Cooling PlantMore information
- Fan Coil UnitMore information
- Air Handling Units (DB)More information
- Cabin UnitsMore information
- Turbocor ChillerMore information
- Package UnitMore information
- Self-Contained Unit (90MA)More information
- Self-Contained Units (HHC)More information
- Self-Contained Units (AM)More information
- Can't find what you're looking for?
We probably offer a HVAC&R system that suits your specifc needs!Contact us