Quality is high up on our agenda. Our QESH (Quality, Environment, Safety and Health) department assures that Heinen & Hopman obtains and retains all necessary certifications for operating in the global shipbuilding industry.
ISO is an independent, non-governmental international organization of 161 national standards bodies. Through its members, it brings together experts to share knowledge and develop voluntary, consensus-based, market relevant international Standards that support innovation and provide solutions to global challenges.
International standards make things work. They give world-class specifications for products, services and systems, to ensure quality, safety and efficiency. They are instrumental in facilitating international trade.
At Heinen & Hopman we are aware of our responsibilities regarding the environment. Therefore we are ISO14001:2015 certified. The ISO14001:2015 is an international standard for an effective environmental management system.
At Heinen & Hopman we are constantly working on improving our products and services to meet the requirements of our customers. Therefore we work accordingly the ISO9001:2015 standards. ISO9001:2015 standards are based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. ISO9001:2015 ensures our customers that they get consistent, good quality products and services.
Safety, Health and Environment Checklist Contractors (SCC)
For the scope of performing installation-, service- and maintenance for ship-, house- and utility buildings.
Regulation on fluorinated greenhouse gases and repealing Regulation (EC) No 842/2006.
Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
For the scope of designing, manufacturing, installing and the aftercare of heating-, ventilation-, air conditioning-, gas-, water-, plumbing and environmental systems (bases on application for heating-, ventilation- and air conditioning systems) for ship marine, yachts-, home-, utility- and industrial installations and sprinkler systems for ships, yachts and offshore.
- MED-B - Fire dampers
- MED-B - Cabin units
- MED-D - Fire dampers & Penetrations
- Anti spark Axial Fans
Russian River Register (RRR)
- Company Recognition certificate (Laboratory & Testing)
- Company recognition certificate (H&H)
Type of approval
- Fire dampers
- Axial Fans
- Cabin Units
Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RMRS)
We have acquired the RECOGNITION CERTIFICATE FOR MANUFACTURER (Number 14.12757.381) which certify that Heinen & Hopman Engineering B.V. is recognized by RMRS as a manufacturer of:
- Fire dampers
- Axial Flow fans
- Chillers, condensing units and package units
- Fire dampers of type A-60 class round execution SFDC-M [Manual], SFDC-E [Electrical], rectangular execution SFDR-M [Manual], SFDR-E [Electrical].
- Axial flow fans of type HUA-S, HUA-L, VLA types, also in explosion proof execution.
- Complete range of cooling machines such as Chillers, condensing units package units, provision cooling plants.
- Electric heater with fan FH-type
- Electric heater with finned tube CB-type
- Centrifugal fans
- Duct fans
- Rectangular water/gastight ventilation covers